Traveling to the Valle de Guadalupe is easy. But here are some tips and info to make it even easier.
2. Is it a safe drive? The toll road, marked Ensenada Cuota, is a safe, well-maintained road. There are three tolls on the way down, each of which is $2.05 cents. You can pay in dollars or pesos.
3. Do I need insurance? Check with your auto insurance company, but the answer is: Probably. Buy insurance online through Baja Bound or stop at XX exit and buy insurance from any of the many insurance companies you will see there.
4. We offer shuttle service in 50-person busses and 7-passenger luxury vans through Baja Wine + Food. Select Saturday Coach Bus Round Trip for $60.00 or 7- Passenger Luxury SUV Round Trip for $100. Find option at checkout.
5. What about transportation within Valle? Uber and Taxi is available in Valle.
6. Need information on walking across the border? Click here for more info.
All transportation TO festival must be arranged on your own. We will provide transportation options for FROM festival. See below.
1. What are my transportation options to get to the festival?
• Staying in Valle? Uber and Taxi services are available in town
• Staying in Ensenada? Uber and Taxi services are available in town.
– For guests staying at Coral y Marina Hotel in Ensenada, there will be an optional shuttle service to and from
festival (3:30pm departure from hotel and 11:00pm departure from festival) $10 per person- GUESTS ONLY
• Staying in Tijuana?
– Optional shuttle bus service departing from Hotel Pueblo Amigo Plaza & Casino parking lot 2:30pm and leaving from
festival at 11:00pm– $35 per person. Select option at checkout online.
1. We have rooms blocked out at Coral y Marina in Ensenada. Click here for more details. Contact email@example.com for more information.
2. We have paid for a few rooms for our festival goers at Vientos del Valle. Friday and Saturday night minimum. Please look at the website for details. Email Dominique@vallefoodandwinefest.com only if you would like to purchase one of these rooms.
3. We have set aside rooms at Nachitas Place in Ensenada. Friday and Saturday night minimum. Click here for more details. Email Dominique@vallefoodandwinefest.com only if you would like to purchase one of these rooms.
4. Check out Airbnb for other options.
GETTING BACK ACROSS THE BORDER
1. If you are leaving Sunday, the best time to leave is before 7 a.m. If you are leaving Monday, the best time to leave is after 9 a.m.
2. Sentri line. For next year, apply here. It’s an easy application process. The cost is $122.25 per person for 5 years. Families cost a bit less. You’re going to love it here so much, you’re going to want it.
3. Ready Lane. Click here for more info and how to know if I quality.
4. What if one person does not quality for Sentri or Ready Lane? Drop them off, have them walk across, and meet you at Jack in the Box on the other side of the border.
CUSTOM TRAVEL PACKAGES
Our partners at Baja Wine + Food offer custom travel packages, which can include private transportation, accommodations, festival passes, premium food and wine experiences at the top Baja wineries and restaurants, massage & spa services, adventure activities, and more. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.