Festival Admission Includes:
- Festival Access: 4:30 p.m. to Midnight.
- Tastings from 40+ world-class chefs from 4:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- Late-night street food 9:00 p.m. to Midnight.
- Full schedule of Talks Under the Tree with topic experts from both sides of the border.
- Free drink tastings until 6:30 p.m. (applies to wine, beer, spirits, and non-alcoholic beverages). Tickets for drinks after 6:30 p.m. can be purchased at the festival.
VIP Ticket Includes:
- Early Festival Access at 3:30 p.m. to enjoy tasting portions and selfies with your favorite chefs.
- Exclusive access to the stylish VIP Lounge with stunning views of the Valle de Guadalupe, the festival, and the stage.
- Luxurious Baja raw bar
- Unlimited wine and beer in the VIP Lounge
- Unlimited cocktails from private mixologist
- Tequila and mezcal tastings
- Preferred view of stage
- Waiter service
- Preferred parking pass
- Plus, all the benefits of Festival Admission
Niño Ticket Includes:
- Festival access: 4:30 p.m. – 9 p.m. (per local laws, children must leave by 9:00 p.m.)
- Includes 2 free non-alcoholic drink tickets
- Valid for children ages 6 – 14 years old.
- Children 5 and under are admitted free.
Welcome Dinner Includes:
An exclusive sunset cocktail and dinner honoring our local and visiting chefs prepared by Michelin-starred Drew Deckman at his iconic Valle de Guadalupe restaurant, Deckman’s en el Mogor.
Shuttle from San Diego Includes:
Round-trip service on new air-conditioned buses to and from San Diego to the Valle Food & Wine Festival in the Valle de Guadalupe.
Shuttles will pick you up in San Ysidro at 1 p.m. and deliver you to the festival.
Shuttles will leave the festival at 11 p.m. and return you to your car in San Ysidro.
Shuttle from Tijuana Includes:
Round-trip service on new air-conditioned buses to and from Tijuana to the Valle Food & Wine Festival in the Valle de Guadalupe.
Shuttles will pick you up at Estación Central on Avenida Revolutión at 1:30 p.m. and deliver you to the festival.
Shuttles will leave the festival at 11 p.m. and return you to Estación Central.